- Login to the NetWare Remote Manager (NRM) by going to https://IPorDNS:8009
- Under the MANAGE SERVER section, click on CONFIGURE TCPIP | START TCPIP CONFIGURATION | TCP/IP TO INTERFACE BINDINGS.
- Select the appropriate interface if there is more than one in the list.
- Once in the interface, change the IP address and then click on SAVE.
** NOTE ** You may receive an error saying that the address is in use for the Portal. What it is saying is that you are currently using this address with the NetWare Remote Manager and if you reinitialize your system you will loose your connection. Do NOT reinitialize your system yet.
- Click BACK and EXIT. You will then receive this message. Just click OK, we will reset the server in a minute.
- Now go back to NRM and select IP ADDRESS MANAGEMENT under the MANAGE SERVER section. You will notice that there certain services that are specifically configured for the old IP address and they now show an INVALID in red. You will need to select the application link on the left hand side and change it to the new IP address. An example is shown in the next step.
- Here we will click on the ApacheAdmin section and select the new IP address from the drop down list. Click APPLY to continue.
- Perform this same IP address for any application in the list that still show the old IP address. ** NOTE ** After you change the first application, the other applications may not show invalid, however the will still show the old IP address. This is because we have not yet reinitialized the system. Don?t worry about this and just change the IP address in the other sections. One this is done, go to the DOWN/RESTART section under MANAGE SERVER and click on the RESET button to perform a RESET SERVER.
Note: Once this has been completed, it would be wise to perform a Limber process on the server. Do this by entering the following commands at the console prompt:
You should see and "End connectivity check, all OK" message on the Directory Services screen..